Meet Dr. Beckwith
Dr. John D. Beckwith has been offering state-of-the-art dental solutions at Cornerstone Dental for more than 30 years. In addition to performing a wide range of general, cosmetic, and advanced treatment options, he has become known for his advanced expertise in implant dentistry. In fact, Dr. Beckwith is one of the top implant providers in the U.S., and he is accredited by some of the leading dental implant organizations in the world.
Having placed over 5,000 implants over his career, Dr. Beckwith has become skilled at performing the procedure for even the most complex of cases. To stay up-to-date with the latest technological advancements, and always be working to refine his surgical techniques, he periodically undergoes continuing education courses, such as the surgical program at the Misch International Implant Institute.
With a commitment to achieving excellence in the field of implant dentistry, Dr. Beckwith is proud to offer an elevated level of surgical care to ultimately produce the most aesthetic, functional tooth replacements possible.
- Dental School: University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine
- Hospital Externship Program: Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Two-Year Fellowship: Institute of Growth and Development in Pediatrics
- Undergraduate: Fairleigh Dickinson University (magna cum laude)
- Diplomate: American Board of Oral Implantology
- Fellow: International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Fellow: Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow: American Academy Implant Dentistry
- Member: American Dental Association
- Member: N.J. State Dental Association
- “American Top Dentist” (2011, 2014)
- “NJ Top Dentist” (2011, 2012, 2014)